In her own uniquely random manner of speaking, Hall calls the offering the “Gem Sweater Wedding of Grands,” a package she has posted on her Web site and tailored to members of her gay-friendly fan base.
In April, Iowa became the third U.S. state to legalize gay marriage, and that got Hall’s wheels turning.
“I mean, talk about Iowa business opportunities popping up at even the darkest of times,” she said.
The $299 package includes a ring bearer, a cake from Dairy Queen, two songs performed by Hall and a ceremony in any style the couple chooses.
The weddings, Hall said, are the latest front in her five-year battle against what she calls her biggest fear — a desk job.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- How about this? Don’t change your name. by Mr. J June 30, 2008
- Marriage Equality, For Better or Worse by Jill November 16, 2005
- NYTimes Shocker: by Jill June 20, 2005
- Wisconsin: Oppose the Sodomite Agenda by Jill September 23, 2005
- Update on the New Orleans Women’s Health Clinic: It’s Down by Holly July 1, 2009