Official Wang Zheng told AFP news agency the car park was meant to cater to women’s “strong sense of colour and different sense of distance”.
It has wider spaces to better suit women drivers and is painted ‘pink and light purple to appeal to female tastes’.
- Who’s playing the gender card now? by Jill November 4, 2007
- Oops, I forgot to have babies! by Jill December 6, 2010
- If Ann declines, I’m sure Henry can find someone on Craig’s List who’s into his kink* by Jill October 31, 2007
- Siriano, your license to fierce is hereby revoked by Holly May 28, 2008
- Gentlemen Prefer Bones by Jill June 21, 2007