Regular readers know how I feel about John Mayer.* In case there was any doubt as to why John Mayer is such a horrific human being — in addition to his horrific music and horrific rape-y comments to a female journalist and his general annoyingness and his lack of talent and his seemingly endless misogyny — allow me to point you to his latest Rolling Stone interview. Including shirtless cover photo, showcasing his butt-ugly tattoos and six-inch-tall hair. And who doesn’t love sleeve tattoos? I love sleeve tattoos! Yet John Mayer may have just ruined them for me, because I can’t stop picturing him lounging in his Costco sweatpants** with that slack-jaw look on his face opining about pitching tents on vaginas (I am not kidding, read the link).
For the love of Christ, John Mayer, PLEASE GO AWAY.
UPDATED to say that this was so much hotter when Gavin Rossdale did it in 1996. God he was great in my middle-school years. (thanks, Ann).
*I HATE HIM.
**Yes, I own those sweatpants too. But I am not on the cover of Rolling Stone. I am blogging. In my bed. Alone.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- God I hate John Mayer. by Jill October 19, 2009
- John Mayer and his white supremacist man-bits by Jill February 10, 2010
- Come on, ladies! Don’t be so humorless. Can’t you take a joke? by zuzu March 3, 2008
- Chris Matthews and the Chorus of Eunuchs* by Jill January 14, 2008
- “The Voice of the New Castrati” by Jill October 15, 2009