So, um, this is interesting. I suppose if you want to decorate your pubic area with little crystals, go for it. I can’t even begin to imagine the ingrown hair situation there (or the totally disturbed look you’ll get when your dude or lady comes face-to-face, if you will, with your Swarovskified-vulva), but to each their own.
But here’s what made me sad: “The trend exploded when Jennifer Love Hewitt announced that she Vajazzles regularly to feel good about her privates.”
To feel good about your privates you have to superglue crystals to them? May I suggest that perhaps there are better solutions, like therapy or Toys in Babeland?
I also suspect there’s no such thing as balldazzling. Although it would lend itself well to a punny post header about disco sticks.
via Kate’s Twitter.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- The Name Game by Jill October 26, 2009
- Problem Solved by Jill December 19, 2006
- “Do our students become tramps to more effectively enjoy the weather, or do they use the weather as an excuse to more effectively become tramps?” and other deep philosophical questions from the University of Chicago by Jill May 20, 2009
- Toeing the Line by Jill August 5, 2010
- New bill will let doctors refuse to save the lives of pregnant women by Jill February 4, 2011