On February 17th, anti-choicers started the “40 Days for Life” campaign, where they show up at abortion clinics and harass patients and employees even more than usual. Now there’s a great (and informative) response: 4,000 Years for Choice. The conclusion: Women have, forever, been trying to control their reproductive capacities and determine for themselves the number and spacing of their children.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Roe at 40 by Jill January 22, 2013
- Pro-Lifers love babies so much they want to defund Planned Parenthood so that you get pregnant by Jill December 11, 2008
- Race, those billboards and abortion as genocide by Jill March 3, 2010
- An email by Miranda July 8, 2009
- Guns, Race and Abortion by Jill March 8, 2010