Lucky Girl: A must-read piece about being one of the “lucky ones” who could actually get an abortion when the procedure was illegal.
The new Erykah Badu video, Window Seat, is pretty awesome.
Matt Taibbi asks, in a predictably provocative piece, Is it time to dissolve the Catholic Church?
Health care reform, but at whose expense? Aimee Thorne-Thompson says that the new bill isn’t all that great. Kate Michelman, who both lead a major pro-choice organization and had health care costs bring her nearly to financial ruin, also gives her thoughts.
Why Women Don’t Want Macho Men. Oh there are so many problems with this article and with the study (beginning with the definition of “macho”), but it’s an interesting read nonetheless.
Pie > Cake. Science proves it. I dare you to argue with me.
The life of La Gaga. [Article has some very problematic phrasing].
Attention men: What Not To Wear.
The RNC has spent large sums of money on things like private jets, limos, and bottle service at topless nightclubs. Fiscal conservatism and family values!
- Lies by Jill March 7, 2008
- Just when you think they can’t get anymore vile… by Jill October 21, 2008
- Not Getting It by Jill January 2, 2008
- Thanks, Vogue! Now I want a partial-birth abortion, too! by Jill January 16, 2008
- The Backlash Continues by zuzu June 8, 2006