Nothing below the breastbone, nor six inches above the knee. Violate that precept at senior prom in Oxford, Alabama, as about 25 students did this year, and your choice is suspension or paddling.
According to the Oxford prom dress code, females must wear evening gowns or cocktail dresses. The dresses cannot be made of transparent material, there cannot be slits more than four inches above the knee and there must be no revealing neck lines or back lines. The dresses can be sleeveless or strapless, provided all body parts from the shoulder to the knee are covered. Girls also can’t wear two-piece dresses with the midriff showing or with removable material covering the cleavage area.
Males must wear tuxedos or suits. They cannot wear tennis shoes or oversized clothing.
Students who break the rules can choose between suspension and corporal punishment. How many boys do you think were threatened with a spanking for wearing something too revealing?
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Lipstick and High Heels Will Get You Raped by Jill June 25, 2008
- I went to a Chris Dodd rally and all I got were these lousy blue-balls by Jill November 14, 2007
- Gay Middle Schooler Shot in the Head and Killed by Jill February 14, 2008
- So what exactly should female attorneys wear? by Jill April 12, 2010
- The Pill makes you attracted to pansies by Jill October 13, 2009