A reader writes in:
I am wondering if you would like to do a post for commenters to suggest resources for unlearning racism and the construction of whiteness. I’ve never taken sociology or women’s studies and I feel I should read a lot more in this area.
Suggestions? Ideas? Post in the comments.
And if you have a question for Feministe Feedback, send it to Feministe@gmail.com.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Feministe Feedback – Talking to my Brother by Jill July 16, 2008
- Feministe Feedback – Getting Beyond U.S.-centric Feminism by Jill July 14, 2008
- Question From a Reader by Jill February 20, 2008
- Feministe Feedback: Dealing with sexism in social networking by Jill April 7, 2010
- Me and You and Everyone We Don’t Know: A Reflection on Discourse by Guest: Eve August 30, 2012