Around the country, people need this type of liberal network more than ever. As we hear about the Tea Baggers in the news, many of us ask, “Where is OUR Tea Party?” Well, the fact is there are liberals in over 300 cities that are drinking something stiffer than weak tea. Drinking Liberally chapters are often the first stop for candidates trying to reach progressive audiences and for local advocates looking to recruit for their campaigns.
In some cities, it’s the only event that welcomes “liberals,” providing a necessary destination for those who want to create a more progressive future for our country.
The Living Liberally team is only able to create this network with your support. Each year, the Annual Celebration gathers allies, honors partners and pulls in the necessary resources for the work ahead.
Get your tickets now! And if you come, Baratunde and I will give you a complimentary Christian Side Hug.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Living Liberally Needs an AIG Bonus… Just a Little One. Please help if you can. by Jill March 23, 2009
- Miles For Midwives by Cara August 21, 2009
- In Chicago this weekend? by Rachel May 15, 2009
- Trans Day of Action – Friday, June 27, NYC by Jack June 26, 2008
- Die-In tonight; Tomorrow is International Day To End Violence Against Sex Workers by Clarisse Thorn December 16, 2011