I’m getting to it late in the day, but it remains worthy of notice that today would have been Malcolm X’s 84th birthday. Renee has written a wonderful tribute to the great revolutionary, activist, and leader. Be sure to go check it out.
- Reconsider Columbus Day by Cara October 11, 2010
- RIP Dorothy Height, Civil Rights Leader by frau sally benz April 20, 2010
- Remembering Dr. King by Cara January 18, 2010
- Oscar Grant, Audre Lorde, Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche and the question of loving our enemies. by kloncke July 3, 2010
- Helen Keller Mythbusting Day 2010 by s.e. smith June 19, 2010