A reader writes in:
It’s clear to me that i have a lot to learn about feminism and feminist thought in general. I never was exposed to it in an academic setting (to my detriment, i fear) and i want to learn more, so that i can a. better represent a perspective that i know, deep down, is crucial and b. participate more in the conversation in a meaningful way. Besides your wonderful blog and some other online sources that i have found, can y’all recommend some Feminism 101 resources for someone who needs to explore this topic more? There are so many books, blogs, and other resources that i feel a little overwhelmed and i don’t know where to start. I know your readers would be able to point me in the right direction. Thanks for everything you do!
What are your favorite introduction-to-feminism materials, readers?
Remember you can write into Feministe Feedback by emailing feministe-at-gmail-dot-com.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Feministe Feedback: Preparing a little girl for a sexist and conformist world by Jill May 20, 2010
- Feministe Feedback: Why is Inclusion of People with Disabilities Important? by Jill May 19, 2010
- Feministe Feedback: Dealing with racist relatives during the holidays by Jill December 14, 2010
- Feministe Feedback: Why Is It Wrong to Want to Date a Virgin? by Jill March 17, 2010
- Feministe Feedback: Talking to Students About Women in Popular Culture by Jill August 31, 2010