MoreMoreMore WorldCupWorldCupWorldCupWorldCup

Soccar star Ronaldo, sitting shirtless in a chair, smiles and looks to the right side of the frame.

Lordy lord lord these photos of Cristiano Ronaldo are nice, even if that underwear doesn’t look very comfortable. Thanks for lookin out, Aminatou.

About Jill

This entry was posted in Advertising, Beauty, Sports and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to MoreMoreMore WorldCupWorldCupWorldCupWorldCup

1. Alison says:

Jill, you really are the worst feminist ever because HELLO that picture should be way bigger. God, it’s like you totally don’t care.

Also – he may be a douche but my oh my.

2. Henry says:

Cue angsty navel-gazing about sexual objectification and dominate physical beauty paradigms. Ready, go!

3. Henry says:

Dominant, rather. A good proof-reader I am not.

4. Gwye says:

I love it when women gaze at men. It reminds me that men are beautiful too, and women have the right to enjoy them.

5. Tracey says:

Jill, are you really so inconsiderate? After concerns of explaining goofy smiles at work…oh wait, it is after five in my time zone.

You’re welcome.

6. Gembird says:

Dammit Jill, you really are the worst feminist ever. You’re marginalising those of us who throw up in our mouths a tiny bit when we see that douchenozzle in his underpants.

(I really hope nobody thinks I’m making fun of them, I’m just in a really “Oh I am so witty and badass RITE U GUISE” mood so yeah, apologies if I seem like a douchenozzle myself)

7. Henry says:

“Oh I know he is kind of a douche, but THOSE ABS.”

See, it’s that kind of thinking that inflicted “The Situation” on the world.

P.S. On a totally unrelated note, I should probably be doing more crunches.

8. Marksman2010 says:

He’s too small.

9. Cole Grey says:

I love the new tag.

10. Elizabeth says:

Jill, you are my favorite feminist. All the people who think feminists don’t have a sense of humor need to come here.

11. Hugo says:

He’s a beautiful man, one of the most extraordinary contemporary footballers, and on top of that, a deliciously wonderful figure to hate. The fact that he is so evidently pretty and even more evidently aware of it adds to the pleasure of rooting against him — and adds to the injury he inflicts when he scores. I’ll never forget that Portugal-England 2006 final and his role in Rooney’s unwarranted ejection. Cristiano Ronaldo was the Satanic sex god of soccer, a swaggering incubus.

His fall will be epic when it comes. Until then, let him be gorgeous and good.

12. I’ll take a bite out of this jerk on any day of the week. ;)

13. Sid says:

Actually, I think the underwear looks pretty comfortable. It might top off low, but it looks like it provides plenty of support, and lets face it, briefs get too much hate. These look like they’d be worth it if it weren’t for the hideously excessive logo placement.