Howdy y’all! I’m Aminatou and yes, I’m a converted Texan (Hook ‘em Horns!)
I’m so excited to be here for the next 2 weeks. If it doesn’t work out, blame Jill but if you end up loving me please remember my love language is edible arrangements and box wine.
Over the next 2 weeks we’ll probably talk about pop culture (Noah Cyrus, you’re on notice!) and you know… feminist things. Speaking of which, I heard (RUMOR ALERT) feminists are really into cats. I’ve recently moved into a house with 3 murderous cats and I need them to stay out of my room. Can anyone recommend a good repellent? Otherwise anti-freeze will be my only recourse. Calm down, that was a joke. I mean… maybe. ::insert feminists can’t take a joke joke::
One more thing, let’s all be nice to each other. Deal? Oh and let’s be friends.
- I’d Like to get to Know you by Joy August 23, 2010
- Thanks for having me! by Amelia August 22, 2010
- Howdy, Y’all! by Shelby Knox July 6, 2010
- I knew I should’ve made that left turn at Albuquerque by Linnaeus December 17, 2007
- The Digital Me and the Digital You by Joy August 26, 2010