Attorney Brittney Horstman was not packing heat.
She was wearing an underwire bra.
And when the metal detector went off on a visit to the Miami Federal Detention Center, security guards wouldn’t let Horstman in to see her client.
The attorney reminded guards of a detention center “memo” allowing female attorneys wearing an underwire bra to enter. But the guards would not relent.
Horstman stepped into a bathroom and removed her bra. In blouse and jacket, she returned, and cleared the walk-through detector.
Again, guards refused to let her pass — now, because she was braless, which is against prison dress code guidelines.
Thanks to Tom Foolery for the link.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- The Media v. Black Women: The Peculiar Case of the Media’s Obsession with Unmarried Black Women by Guest Blogger June 21, 2010
- Lipstick and High Heels Will Get You Raped by Jill June 25, 2008
- Pharmacists refusing to fill prescriptions for potentially life-saving drugs by Jill January 13, 2011
- I Blame the Kyriarchy by Holly May 1, 2008
- More About the Fundamentalist Church of Latter Day Saints by Jill April 28, 2008