Anyone who has internet-dated knows the kinds of… characters… that you can come across. But the below message which was sent to a friend of mine may take the cake for Best (worst) Online Dating Message Ever:
I saw your profile ..and um…well, i thought i’ll write.
From your profile it seems like like making friends….anyhow, if you
are not keen on being friends…stop reading here and delete this
message! however, if you are keen on making friends, can you tell me
about yourself?? like…..
what is your greatest quality or trait?
If money wasnt an issue and you could visit any place , where would it
be and why?
which animal do you most relate to?
If you could acquire a certain skill without the risk of failure or
without putting any effort, what skilll would you acquire and why?
what movie or book do you like most?
whats your greatest passion in life?
ok..last question…..kinda weird, but what do you think of your
nose??!!………………….. lol…its good..i like it..seems to
give you a personality! anyhow…..
YIKES. I think they call that “negging.”
Any other online dating horror stories in the house?
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Jada & Will Don’t Have an Open Marriage; Does It Matter? by frau sally benz April 5, 2013
- The Hunger Games is not a love triangle (and why that matters) by Caperton April 12, 2012
- Hair-pulling and braid-weaving by Holly August 11, 2008
- Another Defense of Hooking Up — This Time, With Science! by Kay August 24, 2010
- Thinking More Clearly About BDSM versus Abuse by Clarisse Thorn August 3, 2011