Someone’s parents should have told him, “Sweetie, just because a thought crosses your mind does not mean that it is such a brilliant special snowflake thought that you should broadcast it to the world. Think, edit, speak.” And someone should have told the editor of the Chicago Tribune that the Creative Writing for Beginners coffee-shop musings of twenty-something guy with a Napoleon complex and a boner for French chicks are not necessarily op/ed-worthy.
So go ahead, pile on, and share your thoughts about the longest sentence this side of James Joyce.
- I went to a Chris Dodd rally and all I got were these lousy blue-balls by Jill November 14, 2007
- Vegetarianism and Weddings by Jill August 11, 2010
- The passive-aggressive school of relationshipry by Jill July 22, 2007
- Obama getting it wrong on birth control by Jill January 27, 2009
- The Ladies of CPAC by Jill February 23, 2010