Jill has been blogging for Feministe since 2005.

1. Clarissa
    Clarissa December 21, 2010 at 8:35 pm |

Agreed! Kudos to these wonderful women who are standing up for victims of sexual violence everywhere! We need to do all we can to resist rape culture.

2. Spilt Milk
    Spilt Milk December 21, 2010 at 9:11 pm |

3. BStu
    BStu December 21, 2010 at 10:27 pm |

Hear, hear! Everyone with #Mooreandme has been so inspiring and I am so grateful for their speaking out.

4. manboobz
    manboobz December 21, 2010 at 11:07 pm |

Agreed! It’s amazing how much crap they’ve had to deal with for standing up for what’s right.

5. Echidne
    Echidne December 22, 2010 at 12:29 am |

Yes, I am grateful for their courage, and it takes real courage. I can read enough Swedish to learn what the trolls are saying.

6. tinfoil hattie
    tinfoil hattie December 22, 2010 at 1:30 am |

Many thanks to all, and I was so moved by how many feminists of differing viewpoints in some areas came TOGETHER on the topic of rape & rape apology & mainstream media.

7. Wednesday
    Wednesday December 22, 2010 at 4:15 am |

Yes, thank you to everyone (including the people on this thread whom I’ve been seeing on #MooreandMe) for giving the strength and reassurance to keep going.

(I myself have been tweeting at @weekdayblues, and I know how easy it is to burn out, so I offer thanks all the more.)

8. Rachel @ Musings of an Inappropriate Woman
    Rachel @ Musings of an Inappropriate Woman December 22, 2010 at 10:10 am |

Hear, hear.

9. gidget commando
    gidget commando December 22, 2010 at 11:33 am |

And Harriet. Yes, Harriet.

10. S.H.
    S.H. December 22, 2010 at 1:11 pm |

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard, and thank you too, Jill! You were out of the gate really early shining a light on this. Your posts helped me and (countless others I’m sure) combat the misinformation that was spreading like wildfire surrounding this case.

11. Feminist Spock
    Feminist Spock December 22, 2010 at 1:44 pm |

There is not enough gratitude in the universe for those who have organised and carried out #Mooreandme. LLAP, all!

12. GallingGalla
    GallingGalla December 22, 2010 at 3:06 pm |

Sady is a blessing. And I second S.H. – thank you, Jill and everybody at Feministe for staying on top of this situation.

13. RD
    RD December 22, 2010 at 4:58 pm |

Also grateful. Love and solidarity to Sady.