Grateful.

Today, I am grateful for Sady Doyle. I am grateful for Kate Harding. I am grateful for Jaclyn Friedman. I am grateful for Johanna Koljonen. I am grateful for all the women who have spoken out.

Thank you.

About Jill

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Grateful.

1. Clarissa says:

Agreed! Kudos to these wonderful women who are standing up for victims of sexual violence everywhere! We need to do all we can to resist rape culture.

2. BStu says:

Hear, hear! Everyone with #Mooreandme has been so inspiring and I am so grateful for their speaking out.

3. manboobz says:

Agreed! It’s amazing how much crap they’ve had to deal with for standing up for what’s right.

4. Echidne says:

Yes, I am grateful for their courage, and it takes real courage. I can read enough Swedish to learn what the trolls are saying.

5. tinfoil hattie says:

Many thanks to all, and I was so moved by how many feminists of differing viewpoints in some areas came TOGETHER on the topic of rape & rape apology & mainstream media.

6. Wednesday says:

Yes, thank you to everyone (including the people on this thread whom I’ve been seeing on #MooreandMe) for giving the strength and reassurance to keep going.

(I myself have been tweeting at @weekdayblues, and I know how easy it is to burn out, so I offer thanks all the more.)

7. gidget commando says:

And Harriet. Yes, Harriet.

8. S.H. says:

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard, and thank you too, Jill! You were out of the gate really early shining a light on this. Your posts helped me and (countless others I’m sure) combat the misinformation that was spreading like wildfire surrounding this case.

9. Feminist Spock says:

There is not enough gratitude in the universe for those who have organised and carried out #Mooreandme. LLAP, all!

10. GallingGalla says:

Sady is a blessing. And I second S.H. – thank you, Jill and everybody at Feministe for staying on top of this situation.

11. RD says:

Also grateful. Love and solidarity to Sady.