The Catholic League, run by long-time misogynist blow-hard Bill Donahue, appears to have hired the most talented boy in the local middle school’s 7th grade English class to write their press releases. I’m sure it’s a good money-saver in these tough economic times, but bargain-basement hires unfortunately earn you headlines like “DELIRIUM OVERCOMES ‘THE VIEW’ GIRLS,” and paragraphs like this:
It is an ugly site: grown women sitting around bashing a religion that none belong to. Though at one time three did: Joy Behar, Whoopi Goldberg and Elisabeth Hasselbeck are all ex-Catholics. They went bonkers today—the crosstalk makes them look downright delirious—ripping away about the Catholic Church because a nun was excommunicated for allowing an abortion at St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix. What they didn’t say was that the nun gave her formal consent to the killing of an innocent child. More important, since none of the panelists are Catholic, it is none of their business anyway.
I think he meant “beeswax.” Editors please!
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Catholic school cancels labor leader’s talk because of her pro-choice views by Jill March 9, 2008
- Nun excommunicated for allowing dying patient to have an abortion by Jill May 20, 2010
- I never thought I’d be linking to The Superficial, but… by Jill November 11, 2007
- Shorter Catholic Church: The Right to Life Ends at Birth by Jill March 6, 2009
- Saturday Stupid Shit by Jill November 26, 2005