I think the title pretty much sums it up, right? But it’s an interesting and well-balanced article.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Reproductive Justice and the Law by Jill December 13, 2010
- Abuse of Pregnant Prisoners Goes Beyond Shackling During Labor by Cara December 17, 2009
- Outlaw Clothing: Burqas, Islamophobia and Women’s Rights by Tasha Fierce July 14, 2010
- Where Dark Tourism Meets Global Feminism by Guest Blogger September 8, 2011
- Cholera Outbreak Worsens in Haiti by Cara November 15, 2010