The Original Rudeboys could have opened for Chris Brown in front of 14,000 screaming fans in Dublin’s O2 Arena. But they didn’t, because, well, Chris Brown.
Bandmate Sean Walsh tells Irish TV station RTE, “Even though it’s a huge opportunity to play in the O2 with a major hip-hop star and a substantial fee was offered, we are completely against Chris Brown’s assault on Rihanna.
“In addition, with our latest single Blue Eyes being about domestic violence, it goes against everything we are about as a band and supporting Chris Brown would send out the wrong message to our fans.”
In other Chris Brown news, he dressed up for Halloween.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- #IfTheyGunnedMeDown – challenging media bias in imagery by tigtog August 11, 2014
- Halloween Isn’t Supposed to Be Scary Like This by evil fizz October 11, 2012
- Costume Calculus: Baby costume – sleeves + fishnets = Halloween by Caperton October 15, 2012
- The mainstream media hates women by zuzu March 3, 2008
- Joan Rivers lobs transphobic slurs at Michelle Obama, but, like, totally as a compliment by Caperton July 8, 2014