Students want to start white supremacist groups on campus? Let ‘em (although I’m heartened to hear that they’re having trouble finding a faculty adviser). Encourage them to put that on their resumes. List the group membership on the campus website so that future employers know the kind of liability they’re opening themselves up to when they hire these little jerks in the future.
- Reverse Oppression: A Fad that Needs to End by Guest Blogger September 6, 2012
- Career Racist Mark Steyn Writes About Tribalism by Jill November 19, 2012
- “Racism Still Exists”: The Power of Art by Guest Blogger January 25, 2013
- What Racism Looks Like by Jill March 7, 2013
- What would King learn from us? by Guest Blogger January 21, 2013