“New York third-wave feminist, college-educated, single and pretending to be happy about it, overscheduled, undersexed, you buy any magazine that says “Healthy Body Image” on the cover, and every two years, you take up knitting for … a week.” (The Jack Donaghy Insult Generator is pretty great).
- Shocker: “The Biggest Loser” promotes unhealthy weight loss practices by Jill November 25, 2009
- Girls vs. Boys by Jill February 1, 2010
- TRANSform Me by Jill March 5, 2010
- Disabled Character: Able-Bodied (Emaciated) Actresses Only, Please by Laurie Toby Edison August 15, 2009
- How Come It’s Never Joss’ Fault? The Scapegoating of Female Creators in Pop Culture by s.e. smith June 11, 2010