This week’s threadloving host is the cutest baby orangutan chewing a swing rope. Please natter/chatter/vent/rant on anything you like* over this weekend and throughout the week.
e.g. What have you been up to? What would you rather be up to? What’s been awesome/awful?
Reading? Watching? Making? Meeting?
What has [insert awesome inspiration/fave fansquee/guilty pleasure/dastardly ne'er-do-well/threat to all civilised life on the planet du jour] been up to?
* Netiquette footnotes:
(i) if a recent thread is still actively discussing a topic of interest to you, please add your on-topic contribution there; let the Weekend Open Thread be a refuge from that topic for right now. Off-topic tangents from recent threads are welcome here unless…
(ii) if your off-topic tangent from a recent thread is within the zone of known stoush-magnet topics, take it to #spillover instead please, so that any potential splash damage can be better contained.
- Weekly Open Thread with knitting Hepburns by tigtog March 15, 2013
- Weekly Open Thread with Tapestry by tigtog May 17, 2013
- Weekly Open Thread with Toys in Trees by tigtog April 26, 2013
- Weekly Open Thread with a Yarn-bombed Willow by tigtog April 5, 2013
- Weekly Open Thread with Silk in a Market by tigtog March 22, 2013