This week’s threadloving host is the cutest baby orangutan chewing a swing rope. Please natter/chatter/vent/rant on anything you like* over this weekend and throughout the week.
e.g. What have you been up to? What would you rather be up to? What’s been awesome/awful?
Reading? Watching? Making? Meeting?
What has [insert awesome inspiration/fave fansquee/guilty pleasure/dastardly ne'er-do-well/threat to all civilised life on the planet du jour] been up to?
* Netiquette footnotes:
(i) if a recent thread is still actively discussing a topic of interest to you, please add your on-topic contribution there; let the Weekend Open Thread be a refuge from that topic for right now. Off-topic tangents from recent threads are welcome here unless…
(ii) if your off-topic tangent from a recent thread is within the zone of known stoush-magnet topics, take it to #spillover instead please, so that any potential splash damage can be better contained.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Weekly Open Thread with Crows in Snow by tigtog December 13, 2013
- Weekly Open Thread with Six Ducklings by tigtog June 27, 2014
- Open Thread with Snow Geese On The Wing by tigtog August 8, 2014
- Weekly Open Thread with Parkour Plumbers by tigtog September 13, 2013
- Weekly Open Thread with Animals being Jerks by tigtog January 31, 2014