This week’s threadly host is this bright display of silks in a Laotian market. Please natter/chatter/vent/rant on anything you like* over this weekend and throughout the week.
e.g. What have you been up to? What would you rather be up to? What’s been awesome/awful?
Reading? Watching? Making? Meeting?
What has [insert awesome inspiration/fave fansquee/guilty pleasure/dastardly ne'er-do-well/threat to all civilised life on the planet du jour] been up to?
* Netiquette footnotes:
* There is no off-topic on the Weekly Open Thread, but consider whether your comment would be on-topic on any recent thread and thus better belongs there.
* If your comment touches on topics known to generally result in thread-jacking, you will be expected to take the discussion to #spillover instead of overshadowing the social/circuit-breaking aspects of this thread.
- Weekly Open Thread with Tapestry by tigtog May 17, 2013
- Weekly Open Thread with knitting Hepburns by tigtog March 15, 2013
- Weekly Open Thread with Toys in Trees by tigtog April 26, 2013
- Weekly Open Thread with a Yarn-bombed Willow by tigtog April 5, 2013
- Weekly Open Thread with May dancers by tigtog May 10, 2013