Please natter/chatter/vent/rant on anything* you like over this weekend and throughout the week, under the benevolent aegis of this week’s host, a group of children dancing around a maypole from nearly a century ago.
e.g. What have you been up to? What would you rather be up to? What’s been awesome/awful?
Reading? Watching? Making? Meeting?
What has [insert awesome inspiration/fave fansquee/guilty pleasure/dastardly ne’er-do-well/threat to all civilised life on the planet du jour] been up to?
* Weekly Netiquette reminders:
* There is no off-topic on the Weekly Open Thread, but consider whether your comment would be on-topic on any recent thread and thus better belongs there.
* If your comment touches on topics known to generally result in thread-jacking, you will be expected to take the discussion to #spillover instead of overshadowing the social/circuit-breaking aspects of this thread.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Open Thread with Scratching Badgers by tigtog September 26, 2014
- Weekly Open Thread with Parkour Plumbers by tigtog September 13, 2013
- Weekly Open Thread with Animals being Jerks by tigtog January 31, 2014
- Weekly Open Thread with wakeboarder and dolphins by tigtog May 30, 2014
- Open Thread with Pi by tigtog March 13, 2015