Several regular readers/commentors have suggested that, due to some derailings and erasures of WOC on the primary thread, a third thread specifically for WOC commentors to contribute feedback/analysis regarding the #solidarityisforwhitewomen hashtag and the history behind it is needed. This is that thread.
[Content note: comments may include mentions of Hugo Schwyzer, suicide & murder attempts, self-harm, manipulative abuses]
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- #SolidarityIsForWhiteWomen secondary thread by Jill August 14, 2013
- #SolidarityIsForWhiteWomen: Reckonings and Thoughts by Jill August 14, 2013
- “High velocity bitterness” shuts down Ani DiFranco’s racist plantation party by Caperton December 30, 2013
- On the Hugo Business by Jill January 17, 2012
- A different take on accountability by Caperton December 24, 2011