A complement to our long-standing Shameless Self-Promotion Sundays, this thread is for links to pieces on other people’s blogs that you have found delightful memorable/provoking recently, especially those who are blogging on issues Feministe has not recently addressed (the links can be to older posts, just something you’ve found recently relevant). Please save the self-promotion links for this Sunday – use this thread to let Feministe readers know about the other blogs you love to read, especially those on the margins of the mainstream social justice communities, who tend to not get as much exposure as they should.
- This is not a new Open thread – mainstream media/news links that you want to discuss should be taken there. This thread is for signal-boosting bloggers and ex-bloggers’ opinion/analysis pieces, not just journalistic reportage.
- Ensure other readers have enough information about the post to make an informed choice on whether to click on your link. Content notes are advised for posts discussing problematic issues/incidents that might be NSFW or potentially distressing/triggering.
- Keep this thread focussed on the linking – the idea is to make your comments on the other blogs being linked! By all means second a recommendation or thank someone for a link you found worthwhile, but please leave it at that. If you feel you must discuss a link in more detail here at Feministe, please take it to the Open or Spillover threads (see sidebar for quicklinks), depending on your assessment of its zombie stoush potential.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Selfless Signal-Boosting Wednesday by tigtog September 25, 2013
- Selfless Signal-Boosting Wednesday by tigtog September 4, 2013
- Selfless Signal-Boosting Wednesday by tigtog August 28, 2013
- Selfless Signal-Boosting Wednesday by tigtog September 18, 2013
- Selfless Signal-Boosting Wednesday by tigtog July 24, 2013