These two zoopals who can’t get enough of each other are this week’s Open Thread hosts. Please natter/chatter/vent/rant on anything* you like over this weekend and throughout the week.
So, what have you been up to? What would you rather be up to? What’s been awesome/awful?
Reading? Watching? Making? Meeting?
What has [insert awesome inspiration/fave fansquee/guilty pleasure/dastardly ne'er-do-well/threat to all civilised life on the planet du jour] been up to?
Feministe’s Giraffe would like to remind you all that xe’s not a ban-monster, but rather a helpful guide to more productive discussions. Xe mostly passes out cluesticks, sometimes with a finger-wag or a mild scowl when laying down boundaries for particular discussions. It takes flagrant flouting of the commenting guidelines before anybody gets banned, so we ask commentors please to stop misrepresenting any call for a giraffe as if it is a call for a commentor to be banned entirely, rather than the far more likely call for a singular problematic comment to be inspected and some guidelines reiterated and reinforced.
* Netiquette footnotes:
* There is no off-topic on the Weekly Open Thread, but consider whether your comment would be on-topic on any recent thread and thus better belongs there.
* If your comment touches on topics known to generally result in thread-jacking, you will be expected to take the discussion to #spillover instead of overshadowing the social/circuit-breaking aspects of this thread.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Weekly Open Thread with Giraffe In A Scarf by tigtog August 16, 2013
- Weekly Open Thread with Sista Jean McClain and Gaby Moreno by tigtog May 9, 2014
- Weekly Open Thread with Tom Hiddleston’s Twinkling Toes by tigtog November 8, 2013
- Weekly Open Thread with Parkour Plumbers by tigtog September 13, 2013
- Weekly Open Thread with Animals being Jerks by tigtog January 31, 2014