This poolside osprey has dropped by to host this weeks Open Thread. Please natter/chatter/vent/rant on anything* you like over this weekend and throughout the week.
So, what have you been up to? What would you rather be up to? What’s been awesome/awful?
Reading? Watching? Making? Meeting?
What has [insert awesome inspiration/fave fansquee/guilty pleasure/dastardly ne’er-do-well/threat to all civilised life on the planet du jour] been up to?
*NB: for anyone looking for discussion of Ani DiFranco’s Righteous Retreat Fail here on Feministe, it’s happening in comments on this thread. (And now on Caperton’s thread about the racist plantation party.)
* Netiquette footnotes:
* There is no off-topic on the Weekly Open Thread, but consider whether your comment would be on-topic on any recent thread and thus better belongs there.
* If your comment touches on topics known to generally result in thread-jacking, you will be expected to take the discussion to #spillover instead of overshadowing the social/circuit-breaking aspects of this thread.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Open Thread with Scratching Badgers by tigtog September 26, 2014
- Weekly Open Thread with Racing Griffon by tigtog July 12, 2013
- Weekly Open Thread with Parkour Plumbers by tigtog September 13, 2013
- Open Thread with Meerkat Pile by tigtog August 1, 2014
- Weekly Open Thread with Animals being Jerks by tigtog January 31, 2014