You may have noticed we’ve fallen down on the job of publishing guest posts over the last few months. It seems each of the editors was hoping that the others would pick up the slack, and it just didn’t happen. Apologies to all who have sent a submission to us and not heard back.
Right now, submissions sent to us during February are being attended to on the basis that the topics addressed are most likely to be of current interest while older submissions may sadly have addressed topics which have had their fifteen minutes already. Then we’ll get on to January’s pile. If you sent us a submission last year on a more perennial topic and are still interested in seeing it appear here, please drop us a line via the Submit A Guest Post page to remind us and move your submission to one of the nearer ‘Pending’ piles.
Comments will be closed on this post. Email us if you want to clarify any points.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Sex + Cookies 2.0 | Episode #5: Tampons vs. Virgins by Guest Blogger January 14, 2014
- Guidelines for submitting Guest Post Pitches by Moderator Team March 25, 2013
- A Portrait of Jane Austen by Guest Blogger December 19, 2013
- “Strength” of Character: How the Silver Screen Perpetuates Gender Stereotypes by Guest Blogger March 3, 2014
- Predator Theory by Guest Blogger March 25, 2010