week’s extended* Open Thread features a member of the species Pelecanus occidentalis, which to antipodean eyes looks terribly exotic (our pelicans look very different). Please natter/chatter/vent/rant on anything you like (within reason and local custom*) over this weekend and throughout the week.
So, what have you been up to? What would you rather be up to? What’s been awesome/awful?
Reading? Watching? Making? Meeting?
What has [insert awesome inspiration/fave fansquee/guilty pleasure/dastardly ne’er-do-well/threat to all civilised life on the planet du jour] been up to?
* My headcold from hell progressed to laryngitis and is now heading into bronchitis territory (and I’m still sneezing like a super-sneezing thing). I don’t have the energy to hunt for a purty picture this week, so I’m letting this thread stand for a second week.
* Netiquette footnotes:
Commentors at Feministe are expected to know when to
hold ‘em and when to fold ‘em look for an existing on-topic thread rather than dump stuff in the open thread, and to be #spillover-aware regarding any discussion that veers too far away from the social and supportive focus of our Open Threads.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Open Thread with Basset on a Beach by tigtog September 19, 2014
- Weekly Open Thread with Crows in Snow by tigtog December 13, 2013
- Weekly Open Thread with Raspberry Lizard by tigtog October 25, 2013
- Weekly Open Thread with Feminazgul! by tigtog January 17, 2014
- Weekly Open Thread with Lateness! by tigtog March 7, 2014