i.e. are we simply asking for the status quo to stop acting as if women must earn basic human rights, or are we selfishly demanding special female rights (with chivalry sprinkles on top)? Because it sure seems like some people think feminists are asking for one thing while other people are damn sure they’re hearing feminists demand the other thing.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Chivalry, again. by Jill April 13, 2006
- I’ll take voting rights over a knight in shining armor, thanks. by Jill October 1, 2007
- An Exercise in Illogic by Jill April 14, 2006
- Exporting the Culture Wars by Jill January 27, 2006
- If You’ve Decided To Use The F-Word by Lauren March 14, 2005