(Y’all, I tried so hard to come up with a pun using “class-action lawsuit,” and I got nothing. Please feel free to leave your suggestions in comments.)
Nebraska woman Sylvia Ann Driskell is suing every Homosexual (a.k.a. Gay) in the whole world for breaking “religious and moral laws.” There now exists a lawsuit on the books called Driskell v. Homosexuals. We live in a world where that lawsuit exists.
Driskell identifies herself as “ambassador” for “God and His Son, Jesus Christ” (hereinafter referred to as Plaintiff), suing “Homosexuals, Their Given Name Homosexuals, Their Alias Gay.” Her seven-page, handwritten petition doesn’t quote any court cases, but it does quote Webster’s Dictionary and the Bible, so you know she’s for serious. Her contention is “that homosexuality is a sin and that they the homosexuals know it is a sin to live a life of homosexuality. Why else would they have been hiding in a closet.” (You can’t handle the truth.)
As of press time, neither God, nor His Son Jesus Christ, nor Homosexuals was available for comment.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- What do conservatives spend their time thinking about? by Jill November 26, 2007
- Doug Giles gives it to the gays. by Jill October 1, 2007
- The Homosexual Agenda Hits the White House by Jill May 23, 2007
- More double standards by zuzu September 12, 2007
- Amazon Fail. by Jill April 12, 2009