The change of season (or in some cases the change not turning up on schedule) features for this week’s Open Thread. Summer doesn’t appear to want to let Australia go into Autumn just yet, how are you Northrons going with getting some Spring?
Please natter/chatter/vent/rant on anything* you like over this weekend and throughout the week.
So, what have you been up to? What would you rather be up to? What’s been awesome/awful?
Reading? Watching? Making? Meeting?
What has [insert awesome inspiration/fave fansquee/guilty pleasure/dastardly ne’er-do-well/threat to all civilised life on the planet du jour] been up to?
* Netiquette footnotes:
* There is no off-topic on the Weekly Open Thread, but consider whether your comment would be on-topic on any recent thread and thus better belongs there.
* If your comment touches on topics known to generally result in thread-jacking, you will be expected to take the discussion to #spillover instead of overshadowing the social/circuit-breaking aspects of this thread.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Open Thread with Scratching Badgers by tigtog September 26, 2014
- Open Thread with Siberian Husky and Leaves by tigtog September 18, 2015
- Weekly Open Thread with Parkour Plumbers by tigtog September 13, 2013
- Open Thread with Pi by tigtog March 13, 2015
- Open Thread with Meerkat Pile by tigtog August 1, 2014