Tuesday night, Hillary Clinton won in Illinois, North Carolina, Florida, and Ohio, and played it close in Missouri. And after all of that, what was the one thing she (apparently) didn’t deliver to the masses during her victory speech?
Smile. You just had a big night. #PrimaryDay
— Joe Scarborough (@JoeNBC) March 16, 2016
Oh, bite my ass.
She was also scolded by Fox News’s Brit Hume and Howard Kurtz for “shouting” in her victory speech (“shouting angrily,” in fact, Brit says) because, I’m assuming, trying to be heard above the joyous screams of her cheering supporters is inappropriate.
And then at the end?
Hillary actually smiled at the end of her speech. Mirabile Dictu!
— Brit Hume (@brithume) March 16, 2016
There you go, honey. See? You’re so much prettier when you smile.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- “Bernie or Bust”ers: Suck it up, women and minorities, because Hillary is the literal and absolute worst by Caperton March 25, 2016
- “I took some time to live my life, but don’t think I’m just his little wife.” – Melania Trump by Caperton July 20, 2016
- Oy. by zuzu October 22, 2007
- Feminism and Super Tuesday by Jill February 5, 2008
- Quick hit: Ann Coulter is the worst person in the world by Caperton August 29, 2016