Given the flurry of thought-bubbles emerging from the PEOTUS Transition Team every day, and the constant drip of revelations about the PEOTUS (facts which some of us already knew but just happened to be markedly under-reported over the last year), here is a thread just for keeping track of the kakistocratic circus. Those of you who have decided to get more involved with your local politics, and local actions for national political groups, as a result of the last election, we’d love to hear from you too, to keep some balance.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Election Night 2016 open thread by Caperton November 8, 2016
- Inauguration Week Open Thread by tigtog January 19, 2017
- Election Zone Thread USA 2016 by tigtog March 10, 2016
- Election Zone Thread 2016 #2 by tigtog April 28, 2016
- Trump was preparing to make a move, and Arianne Zucker had no idea by Caperton October 9, 2016