During the campaign and since, Donald Trump has been talking about clean coal — reducing carbon emissions from burning coal — as related to his claims that he’ll bring back the coal industry. Or so we thought.
It turns out he’s been talking about cleaning coal, as evidenced by his claim during his rally in Phoenix Tuesday night.*
We’ve ended the war on beautiful, clean coal. And it’s just been announced that a second brand-new coal mine where they’re going to take out clean coal — meaning they’re taking out coal, they’re going to clean it — is opening in the state of Pennsylvania.
We finally know how he’s going to follow through on his promise to bring back coal jobs: They’ll all be coal polishers. “Unacceptable, Anderson! You’re going to start over, and you’re not going to stop until I can see my face in that graphite!”
Coal so clean you can eat off of it: That’s how he’s going to make America great again.
*And we won’t even mention Trump flying across the country to get a tongue bath while the Secret Service can’t afford to pay its agents because of his constant quote-unquote “working vacations.”
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- Quick hit: Still “presidential,” y’all? by Caperton July 3, 2017
- Quick Hit: Trump fails to not be racist as he “honors” Native American code talkers by Caperton November 28, 2017
- Quick hit: Things that surprise Donald Trump by Caperton April 28, 2017
- Ugh, “presidential” by Caperton March 2, 2017
- Yes, Trump attacks white guys. That doesn’t mean he isn’t a bigot. by Caperton October 25, 2017