(Is there a lighter side? Eh, why not.) The women of Saturday Night Live bring us a scathing bubblegum pop anthem letting those men bewildered by the recent sexual harassment allegations know that WOMEN LIVE IN A HELL OF MEN WHO CAN’T KEEP THEIR HANDS OR THEIR LIBIDOS TO THEMSELVES, AND NOW YOU’RE INVITED.
Now House of Cards is ruined, and that really sucks. Well, here’s a list of stuff that’s ruined for us.
Incidentally, it looks like House of Cards might actually not be ruined, because it looks like Netflix is ditching Kevin Spacey and moving forward with the show with Robin Wright in the lead. Looks like the whole “ditching predatory men and replacing them with women” might be working just fine.
Similar Posts (automatically generated):
- What men need to know about discussing sexual harassment by Caperton December 4, 2017
- Teacher Punished for Male Student Sexually Harassing Her by Echo Zen March 3, 2016
- Quick Hit: TIME’s 2017 Person of the Year is women who speak out by Caperton December 7, 2017
- Mika Brzezinski wants to know if it’s cool to attack accusers we don’t like. by Caperton December 8, 2017
- Shorter Dawkins: Real Feminists Agree With Me by tigtog September 12, 2014